23 Nov Reverse Engineering Services
What is reverse engineering and why it is required?
Reverse engineering in simple word is the process of redesigning the product; it can be any mechanical, electronic or the software products. The one profound reason for doing reverse engineering is due to loss of design data or not properly documenting the latest revisions to the current usable products.
Let’s explore the reason for the above-said problem and how to deal with it.
1) Buying the same product from multiple vendors and losing the track on revision.
2) Vendor revising your product dimension because of design glitches and not communicating for the design change implemented at the production level.
3) Not properly documenting your own design or invention due to resource constraint.
Reverse Engineering Method:
If you are doing reverse engineering for any of the physically available product then you can implement below available techniques.
1) Measuring technique using a caliper, CMM or the other measuring tools
2) 3D Scanning using Laser, Structured Light Digitizers or Industrial CT Scanning for complex or freeform shape
3) Tracing existing blueprint or CAD Conversion
Remember, no matter which technique you implement for the reverse engineering, you have to document the information in 3D CAD software. ACS will provide one of the best solutions for the 3d modeling, 2d drafting and reverse engineering the object; we will use our expertise and help you resolve many hidden problems:
- Help you scan or measure the components
- Work from the existing PDFs or the image files
- Will provide 3d modeling and 2d detailing services
- Will provide value engineering services for the product cost reduction and will reinvent the existing product
Furthermore, let’s explore the software helpful for 3d modeling and documenting the products:
Avail Reverse engineering services from Acscad Services. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Call us at 508 948 0363. ACS will provide reverse engineering services, we will measure, 3D scan and do 3D modeling using software like Solidworks, AutoCAD, Inventor or the Pro/E. If you are looking for reverse engineering services than we can help, Contact us today and we will guide you through the process.