ALOR Solar provides solar design and drafting services to a small and big solar installers. We understand your jurisdiction, standard, and permit requirements along with NEC regulatory and building code requirements for each city and county of each State
We ensure your permit set passes without any back and forth using the best industrial solar drafting practice. An installer needs to control costs in today’s competitive market. One solution is partnering with us for all your solar drafting and design requirements at an economical cost with the fastest turnaround time.
ALOR Solar helps an installer to sell more and expedite the installation while providing a low-cost design solution that meets jurisdiction requirements specific to each state, with no compromise in the quality and delivery commitments.
WHY ALOR SOLAR? MANY GOOD REASONS TO BE PARTNER WITH US:
- We understand your jurisdiction requirements, standards, and building codes.
- We provide low-cost and quick turnaround solutions, usually 1(one) working day in most cases.
- We check all drawings at Level 2 quality control. Why? It will help reduce back and forth and expedite the installation and inspection process on site.
- We provide complete permit set submittal as required by the authority having jurisdiction (AHJ).
- We stay cost-competitive by using our standard templates explicitly developed to states and county’s requirements. We can also work with your template if that’s the preferred method.
- We do load, wire, and string calculations as per NEC standards.
- We can quickly adapt your standard and method for PV permit sets.
- Solar design and drafting require fire setback calculations, and we understand those and implement them as per state regulatory requirements.
For more detail please see Solar Design Services and permit package.